Talent on Display at Open House

During last week's open house, there were such incredible pieces on display. The first piece seen here is a beaded picture crafted by Margaret.





Aren't these towels...handwoven by Pat...priceless.








It seems all the groups had significant pieces, hand knitted, handspun, thrown pottery, quilting..each demonstrates the depth of talent members of the guild possess.


I must admit I usually come away in awe of those who speak through their art and who challenge us to expand our vision through example.



I often feel like the little piggies in this quilted wall hanging, dancing around, struggling to keep up and squealing all the way.

My thanks to Lucy for the photos, and to all of you who continue to challenge me to try something new.

Comments

Popular Posts